- Gigglejuice: Original Jazzy Jams from East Hampton CT. Check out their LATEST CD Crashing Comets ! ! !
- THE CRACKER FAMILY: huge influences of our music.
- Spayed Koolie: alternative country / rock from Windermere FL. Neal Phillips helped us out with fiddle on our upcoming record.
- TELE AND THE GHOST OF OUR LORD: Matt Kamm's project.
- Phat Planet Studios: Owner Ed Krout, Phat Chief (and our drummer) Aaron Gandia, Pete Lutringer, Ry Kovacevich, Matt Kamm and the entire crew brought our band and talents to new levels and for that we are forever grateful !! BLUEANIMAL recommends Phat Planet Studios without reservation (NOTE: written before AG and RK joined the band !! - ML) .
- Scott's Bass Lessons: You a Bassist ?? Looking for good online instruction ?? Look no further.
- Static Radio Blaring the BOSS - WKKBS FM 92.7 Guymon OK
- WJRR - 101.1 FM Orlando - Native Noise - thanks for playing our song ! ! !
- Greg Severi and the Ralph Furley Musical Caravan on Stockton Community Radio. Check out Greg's radio show Tuesday 6 - 9 PM Pacific ! ! !
- Copper Rocket Pub - great local bar with live music, great beer and good food.
- Guitar Factory - great local guitar and bass construction, sales and service.
- Earthtone Studios - recording studio of our own Ry Kovacevich.
- Orlando Brewing Company - a place we frequent for cold beers and to play you music ! ! !
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, Downtown Orlando. Thanks so much for the opportunity to perform at your beautiful venue - AMP'd series March 2018.
- FLICKER BAR - Athens GA. A great bar and live music venue that we've had the opportunity to play at. Thank You Velena Vego.
- 40 WATT CLUB - Athens GA. One of the premier rock and roll clubs in the Nation. In one of the great towns in America. We love this place - the vibe, the sound, the people.
- Partners In Sound Productions, Orlando FL. Visit the website - and give our friend Luis Rexach a call for all of your entertainment needs ! ! !