- MARCH: Getting closer with the record - and we actually have tentatively set up a CD release gig at the Brewery for Saturday, June 20th - and were hoping to have Kevin Day of Gigglejuice open - but obviously everything is up in the air. Stay safe Blueanimal listeners - and we hope to see you again real soon ! !
- FEBRUARY: S t i l l working on the new album. I said "fall release." Didn't say which year. Seriously though, half the songs are mixed, we are getting there - and it will be worth the wait. See you all soon at a CD release near us.
- AUGUST: Were alive !! Rehearsing for our Oct gig with Luis Rexach (you may remember him from the Dr. Phillips gig) on guitar. Continuing to work on the new record - fall release. Hope to see you at the brewery on Oct 4th !!
- APRIL: Continue to work on our next batch of songs, mixing some, completing production on a few others. Fall release hopefully ! !
- FEBRUARY: Just a reminder - we've got about 10 more un-released songs that we've recorded for another record to come out later this year. Dark undertones - we're really excited about this one. Stay tuned.
- JANUARY: Thrilled to have been asked to be part of Cracker and Camper Van Beethoven's 6th Camp In, in Athens Georgia later this month ! ! !\
- NOVEMBER: CD release day ! ! ! GET YOUR COPY NOW ! ! !
- OCTOBER: The first of the 2 records IS DONE ! ! ! Release date Friday November 23rd, with a CD release party at the Brewery on Friday November 30th with special guest Kevin Day of Gigglejuice fame from East Hampton CT. Pre-order NOW ! !
- JULY: Aaron continues to mix the new record. Hoping for an August release. Keeping our fingers crossed ! !
- MARCH: Check out our first single from our upcoming album Hollow Heart, CLIMBING
- FEBRUARY: No news is good news. Rehearsals for the Dr. Phillips gig are going well. Mixing the new record(s). See you all soon.
- OCTOBER: Ticket and other info available for the Amp'd series at Dr. Phillips Center
- AUGUST: We are excited to have been chosen to play at the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Art's Alex and Jim Pugh Theater. It is the Amp'd series, sponsored by Orlando Health - created to support professional and artistic growth of Orlando's own music community. March 26th 2018 - Details to follow - AND we continue to work on our new songs - laying down vocals and keys this week at Ry's Earthtone Studios in Casselberry FL. Slow process indeed - but one that will in the end be worth the wait for sure ! ! !
- MAY: The band has been in the studio all week laying down the rhythm section for our next project. We've got some great material that we are sure you are going to enjoy ! !
- MARCH: Studio time has been reserved for May to lay down the rhythm section of our new album Sea Level Blues, plus another batch of songs that came together with a vibe of its own - YES - 2 disks ! ! ! We hope for a release sometime this fall. Stay tuned.
- JULY: Blueanimal continues to write and record demos for the 2nd record. We plan on getting into the studio in early 2017 to record our second batch of songs, and are quite excited for what we have been putting together.
- APRIL: We were thrilled to be part of Timstock, and had the opportunity to open for Matt's favorite band Cracker.
- MARCH: Luke and Matt have been working hard with Ry Kovacevich (lead guitar) and Aaron Gandia (drums and percussion) on a whole bunch of new songs for our 2nd record. Keep your eyes peeled for shows around town.
- OCTOBER: Luke will be doing an on air interview onThursday October15th on WKKBS 92.7FM in Guymon OK - tune in at 8 AM
- OCTOBER: Our song, Dark Places, will play on WJRR FM 101.1 Orlando's Native Noise tonight, Oct 4th !! We're excited !!
- AUGUST: Our CD's have arrived !! Order HERE ! ! !
- JULY: We have decided to name our upcoming record HIPPIES AND BEAUTY QUEENS. We are hoping for a release by the end of August - keep your fingers crossed.
- MAY : BLUEANIMAL will be in the studio May 4-9 recording their debut album !!
- APRIL 11th : Luke and Matt are excited to have had the opportunity to do a short acoustic set, opening for Johnny Hickman of Cracker as part of his "Spring Break for Grown Ups" House Tour Series on April 11th in Orlando FL !!! Johnny was also gracious enough to allow us to support him on several songs during his last set, an opportunity for which we are eternally grateful !!
- APRIL : Is it true ?? The Copper Rocket has been purchased and may be opening back up ?? Stay tuned for more details.
- MARCH : BLUEANIMAL played their first full band show with Jarrod Moore (Tulsa, OK) on lead guitar and Ryan Wright (Delray Beach, FL) on drums - at the last night of operation of an iconic Orlando watering hole, the Copper Rocket
- DECEMBER : We're official - we've got a website ! ! ! Stay tuned as the site gets built.